hydraulic four-column plane blanking machine XCLP2-350 / 400/500
1. The guide of up and down movement of the pressure plate adopts four rigid columns, which has better stability and ensures the parallelism of the upper and lower planes.
2. The four mutual posts and guide bushes adopt a self-lubricating system to improve the service life of the machine.
3. Double-cylinder and double-rod transmission structure is adopted to ensure the balance at both ends.
4. The entire machine, except for the mutual column guide bushings, uses special bearings without wear, which prolongs the working time of the machine parts.
5. Punching force and effective punching area can be customized according to customer requirements.